Monday, August 18, 2008

DVDs to watch for: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles






Looking back from when I was 4 when Terminator 2 came out thats what pretty much got me along with other kids who saw the movie into robots, cyborgs, and stuff like that. Basically more into the Terminator series. Then I saw Terminator 3 and all hope for the rest of the movies were lost. Then thats when I saw the tv series to the show [which is sorta a big contradiction to the movie series but was good]and hope has returned. If I were you I'd get this dvd errr Blu-ray version of the first season to enjoy before the second and other seasons come along with the impending 4th Terminator movie; Terminator Salvation. Get it now before the present becomes the past and the future becomes forsaken of crappy DVDs.

No comments: